Tuesday, April 4, 2017

15 Reasons Why You Should Never Throw Away Silica Gel Bags

15 Reasons Why You Should Never Throw Away Silica Gel Bags {Videos}
We have all purchased products which come with those little bags containing silica gel beads at one point or other. If you are like me, you always have thrown them away the moment you see them. I actually heard at some point that they were toxic. So I was always happy to be rid of them.

Now I don't think I will ever throw out another one again! Check out these videos:

Not only are silica gel bags nontoxic, but they can be used for about a million different purposes around the house. If you want to buy some Amazon sells them here http://amzn.to/2ebMc2x.

As an example, we've posted before about saving your smartphone from water damage. It turns out that silica gel bags can help you to do that.

We have also posted in the past about clever ways to quickly defog your car windshield. Silica gel bags can speed that process up as well. What a smart idea!

There are only a handful of ideas in this short video; all of them are brilliant, and they have given me about a dozen more ideas just off the top of my head. This will be perfect for example for keeping mildew from building up in my shower bag or my beach bag. I am sure that while watching the video, you will come up with some cool ideas of your own. If you found this video useful, be sure to let us know how silica gel bags have helped you out around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment