Saturday, April 22, 2017

How to Make a Festive Christmas Wreath Out of an Old hanger and Cheap Ornaments

How to Make a Festive Christmas Wreath Out of an Old hanger and Cheap Ornaments {Video}

The holidays are absolutely one of the most exciting times of the year for any crafter. There are so many ideas for outdoor and indoor decorations, and I do a ton of projects each year with my kids.

But a lot of Christmas décor projects are really involved, and sometimes you just don't have the time to do something really fancy.

I have a few holiday parties scheduled this year, and one of them is in just a couple of days. I realized I didn't have a wreath for our front door yet. I was debating running to the store and just grabbing something, but I love to show off my handcrafts. So I checked on YouTube to see if I could find any easy holiday wreath projects.

I found a great one! Check it out:

All you need for this project is an old hanger and a bunch of ball ornaments. If you have some tinsel and snowflakes to add in, you can make it look even more festive. I had everything I needed already at home waiting for me, so I didn't even need to run to the craft store. I was able to do this project quickly and easily with plenty of time to spare before my first Christmas party. The wreath is now on my door and looking fantastic! Video by Davehax.

No comments:

Post a Comment