Monday, April 24, 2017

26 Miraculous Uses for Coconut Oil That Will Surprise You

26 Miraculous Uses for Coconut Oil That Will Surprise You {Video}
I am always on the search for new beauty secrets, and over the years I have found some amazing tips like these from around the world. One beauty secret I come across time and again is coconut oil. In fact, we have a huge post on our site with 200 brilliant uses for coconut oil all around the house.

So naturally I had gotten to the point where I was pretty sure I knew everything there was to know about this miraculous substance. I figured that no one could teach me any new tricks, but I was wrong! I just found a YouTuber who knows some astounding coconut oil secrets that I wasn't aware of!

Watch the video and you will learn awesome tips and tricks like …

Get a stuck zipper moving again with a dab of coconut oil
Make a bug repellent which is effective and smells amazing
Reduce pain when you are putting in your earrings
Put coconut oil on your feet under a pair of socks for a deep moisturizing treatment during those dry winter months
Put coconut oil inside the lid of your nail polish bottle so that you can get it open quickly and easily the next time

Ready for your free jar of coconut oil?

Get a FREE jar of Organic Coconut Oil at Thrive Market! - 200 Brilliant Uses For Coconut Oil That Will Change Your Life Forever

Take advantage of our free offer from Thrive Market and claim your FREE 15 oz Thrive Market Virgin Coconut Oil.

Get Coconut Oil from Amazon here: Coconut oil on Amazon.com

I don't want to give everything away though—so you'll just have to watch the video to find out all 26 tips and tricks by Popsugar‘s youtube channel. Enjoy these coconut oil hacks, and if you haven't yet, be sure to visit the link I shared before for 200 genius coconut oil uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment