Friday, March 24, 2017

Two Easy Techniques to Fix a Car Dent For FREE {Anybody Can do it}

Before – After
Two Easy Techniques to Fix a Car Dent For FREE {Anybody Can do it}

Okay, so I have seen a lot of cool hacks on YouTube. Some of them I believe, while others seem like they were probably a fluke or set up somehow. This car hack is one of the more amazing ones I have seen, both in terms of ease and the amount of money it could save you. I have to tell you, I didn't really believe it when I first saw the title and the description. I thought this had to be some kind of a prank.

But no … this looks like it is totally for real. This guy fixes a sizable dent in his car using nothing more than boiling water. Here is the video!


… Now there's one impressive auto hack I've never seen the repair guys use! This could easily save you hundreds of dollars. Seriously, getting even a small dent repaired at the shop costs a ton of money. Now would this work every time? Of that I'm not sure. I imagine a lot depends on the dent itself and the spot on your car and the material involved, but if it did work, it would be a life-saver. Regardless, it is a really amazing video to watch—I have already done so several times now. It just seems like magic, and I can't stop wondering how this guy even came up with such a creative and unusual idea. I never would have dreamed that such a simple fix could actually succeed!

Bonus technique, if the dent is deeper this video will explain how to repair it step by step at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment