Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easy Recipe to Make Wendy’s Frosty at Home {Only 3 Ingredients}

Easy Recipe to Make Wendy's Frosty at Home {Only 3 Ingredients}
I go through phases of my life where I don't even think about fast food … but then I rediscover Wendy's, which has always been my favorite.  And nothing beats a Frosty!  Whenever I rediscover Wendy's, I feel like I just have to have one of these things once a week or I'll go crazy.  But it is such a pain to get in my car and drive all the way over there every time, especially when that craving hits me in the dead of night.

But now I don't have to!  I found this amazing video by Brandi Milloy and PopSugar Food:

It could not be easier.  It only takes 3 ingredients:

  • Half a gallon of chocolate milk
  • A tub of Cool Whip
  • A can of sweetened condensed milk

You just mix the ingredients together and throw it in an ice cream maker.  It comes out with that rich, smooth, silky texture that's so addicting and which I used to think you could only get at Wendy's.  It is crazy how easy it was to make this, and kind of surprising that ice cream isn't actually in the short ingredients list.  Anyway, enough reading.  Go and TRY IT! Recipe by Popsugar Food Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment