Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How to Make the Cheesiest, Creamiest, Most Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese Ever

How to Make the Cheesiest, Creamiest, Most Mouthwatering Mac and Cheese Ever...

If you asked me what my favorite food was when I was a kid, I'd give you the same answer as millions of other kids: macaroni and cheese. If you ask me what my favorite food is now … well, I'd tell you the exact same thing. I've grown up but my taste buds haven't. There is still nothing better than a creamy, delicious bowl of mac 'n cheese. It's the ultimate comfort food.

So naturally I am always on a quest to find a better bowl of macaroni and cheese. And now I've found the best I've ever tried, and it is so easy to make. It's practically effortless to throw this recipe together if you have a crock pot. You slow cook it and the result is sinfully delicious.

Here's the video that will teach you how to make it:

Ingredients you'll need:

  • 18 ounces of uncooked macaroni
  • 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 13 ounces of evaporated milk
  • 9 ounces of cream cheese
  • 2 ½ cups of milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste

This is such a simple meal because it really is just a question of adding the ingredients to the crock pot and letting the slow cooker do all the hard work for you. This really is the creamiest, cheesiest mac n' cheese I've ever had. It's my new favorite dish, and if you love macaroni and cheese as much as I do, it'll probably be yours too! Want to learn how to make your own condiments? Check out this collection featuring everything you’ll ever need 40 Delicious Homemade Condiment Recipes: Easy-to-Make Dressings, Seasonings and Sauces.

Recipe by Onepotchefshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment