Sunday, March 26, 2017

Turn Your Old Bath Towels Into a Beautiful Rug. You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is!

Turn Your Old Bath Towels Into a Beautiful Rug. You Won't Believe How Easy It Is! {Video}
Have old bath towels laying around that you can't use? I know I do. But I hate to throw away something which might turn out to be a useful craft supply. It turns out I was right about the towels. I found a cool video that showed me how I can turn them into a beautiful braided rug.

It is really easy … as in ridiculously easy! This isn't a no-sew project, but the sewing part is pretty minimal, so even if you are a beginner, you can tackle this. One thing a few commenters on the video mentioned which I agree with is that this would be a slippery rug. For that reason, you may want to head to the craft store and pick up some rubber backing which you can affix to the underside. That way you can put it on tile or hardwood without worrying about it slipping. And that's it! If you want to see more DIY Rug tutorials check out our 30 Magnificent DIY Rugs to Brighten up Your Home.

Have fun crafting and big kudos to HGTV Handmade youtube channel for featuring this beautiful tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment