Wednesday, March 29, 2017

12 Art and Crafts Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Thought Of

12 Art and Crafts Hacks You'll Wish You'd Thought Of
I just love craft time with my kids. It is a great way to foster creativity and support my children’s imaginations, and also a fun way to spend time together.  I especially love this time of the year, because there are so many exciting holiday crafts we can do together.

But what I do not love is cleaning up. My kids really know how to make a mess. And getting them to clean it up? Pretty much impossible.

Recently I discovered this awesome video:

This video features all sorts of really cool hacks for moms. I love the presenter's style; she runs through the list really fast, so you pick up a lot of great advice in no time. Of course, that means you'll need to go back to the video several times to try to catch it all. What are some things that you will learn while watching it? Here are some cool examples:

  • How to use a lint roller to pick up litter
  • How to clean walls quickly and easily if your children decide to draw on them
  • How to use soap dispensers for liquid hand soap as paint dispensers
  • How, with a couple of tins and some marbles, you can create a Lazy Susan for craft supplies
  • And much more!

Seriously, just one of these great tips can totally revolutionize craft time with your kids. All of these tips fit together? Genius! So check out the video, and enjoy cleaner, more organized craft time with the kids this holiday season!

Video by WhatsUpMoms

No comments:

Post a Comment