Thursday, March 23, 2017

Alejandra Costello House Tour: Meet the Most Organized Woman In America

Home Tour: Meet the Most Organized Woman In America {Video}
How many hours a week do you spend reading articles and watching videos about home organizing? Getting organized long been a passion of mine, though it's one I admit that I fail at half the time. But I am always trying to get better, so I try to pick up as many ideas as I can.

The thing is … there is a big difference between learning how to organize and actually implementing all those ideas, tips and tricks. I just watched a video from Alejandra Costello, a woman that HGTV named as one of the most organized people in America. And you know what? I think they may be right.

It is amazing how she has everything so neatly labeled and color-coded! Even though she has a lot of stuff, she also has an amazing amount of open space. Nothing feels cluttered or overwhelming. There is also an amazing feeling of consistency throughout the house. The same principles of organization which are used in one room are applied to another. I think that is very cool.

Mostly, though, I am just inspired by the fact that she has actually taken all those organization ideas that I read about every day and put them into action! Yeah, a lot of these ideas aren't exactly original—but how many of us are this motivated? We can all learn from her shining example. We’ve an extensive collection of 86 easy to do organizing projects! I probably won't achieve as much as Alejandra Costello, but I am sure going to give it my best effort!

Video by Alejandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment