Monday, March 27, 2017

10 Simple Life Hacks to Solve Everyday Problems

10 Simple Life Hacks to Solve Everyday Problems {Video}
You know what the most frustrating thing in the world is? It's when you have a roll of tape and you go to seal a box and you can't find the end of the tape. After feeling around the roll for what feels like about ten minutes, you locate it, but it takes an age to pry it up with your fingernails. Then it tears and you have to waste a whole lot of tape getting it to where you can pull the tape up properly. It just drives me crazy.

I am never going to have that problem again. This video solved it for me with a genius little hack I never would have thought of!


I also learned how to make perfect easy pancakes, get rid of odors in my shoes, a better way to serve chips and dip, and more! Enjoy these easy hacks to simplify your life!

Other easy lifehack compliations we covered here on diyncrafts: Top 68 Lifehacks and Clever Ideas that Will Make Your Life Easier, 20 Genius Summer Lifehacks That Will Blow Your Mind.

Lifehack video by Karina Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment