Saturday, March 25, 2017

Get Ready for Your Next Party with These Awesome Party Food Hacks

Get Ready for Your Next Party with These Awesome Party Food Hacks {Video Tutorial}

I love throwing a party for my friends and neighbors, but I have never been great at coming up with cool tricks for serving food. It always seemed like when I went over to friends' homes for parties, they did something really impressive that just blew my mind. They'd serve some kind of incredible homemade appetizers, or they'd just present the food really artfully. Then they would come over to my house, and well … I'd bring out the frozen hors d’oeuvres. Lamest party ever, right? I used to joke about it because that made me feel better (well, not much), but I secretly felt totally uncomfortable about it.

All of that just changed though since I found this awesome video:

Now I can serve party food like a boss! This video taught me a great trick for serving chips and dip (hint: it involves using a wine glass with a long stem in a way you would never expect), how I can make potato wedges the fast and easy way in the oven, and the most amazing way to serve watermelon ever (the watermelon trick is my favorite of all the hacks, but the entire video is awesome). I am excited to try all of this. I'm glad I caught this just in time for my next summer BBQ. Use these tricks at your next summer party, and everyone will be talking about it—and wanting to learn all your cool party hacks!

Bonus content: Fabulous Food Art: How to Make Baked Onion Flowers

Video by Davehax.

No comments:

Post a Comment