Sunday, March 26, 2017

How to Make Chocolate Fudge in the Microwave

How to Make Chocolate Fudge in the Microwave {Recipe}
I hate to admit this … but I am no good at baking. Which is annoying, because I love baked goods. In particular, I can't get enough of one thing … chocolate fudge! That smooth, creamy texture just blows me away when it's done right. It's one of my favorite things to buy from the candy store or the bakery. But if only I could make it myself at home. I'd sure save a lot of money, and I could have it anytime I wanted.

… And I just did! It only took a few minutes, and it was so easy thanks to this recipe to make it in the microwave:

There are only five ingredients:

3 cups of chocolate chips
1 14-ounce can of condensed milk
4 tbsp butter
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract

You literally just melt the ingredients in the microwave, pour them into a foil-lined pan, and let it set in your refrigerator. It tastes best if you serve it at room temperature. I was so proud of myself when I made this! My family was thrilled too. Enjoy this video … it really is a treat! Recipe idea and video by About.com Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment