Sunday, March 26, 2017

24 Amazing Hanger Hacks Everyone Needs To Know

24 Amazing Hanger Hacks Everyone Needs To Know {Video}
I have a ton of hangers in my closet, but I always had the feeling that they could do more. Like the other day, I wanted to hang my shower shoes up to dry, but I couldn't figure out a way to do it. I mean seriously, why don't they make hangers for that?? Don't other people need to drip dry their shower shoes each day? Then I found this really cool video that shows me a trick to do exactly that—with ordinary shirt hangers!

Like the hanger lifehacks? Buy hangers from Amazon here: Amazon.com Home & Kitchen : “hangers”.

Video Instructions:

There are 24 different hanger hacks in total! They will teach you how to save space in your closet and also hang other unusual things, including bananas. Why? I don't really know why you'd want to display bananas, but it's definitely cool. Enjoy using these clever solutions in your own home! More informative closet organizing solutions here: 40 Brilliant Closet and Drawer Organizing Projects and 12 Brilliant Tips to Organize Any Closet on A Budget!.

Video tutorial by Vanee Lifehacks youtuber.

No comments:

Post a Comment