Sunday, March 26, 2017

How to Upcycle an Old Mint Container Into an Earphone Holder

How to Upcycle an Old Mint Container Into an Earphone Holder {Video}
I love my earphones. Honestly I don't know how I would commute or exercise without them. But I do not love the way they are constantly getting tangled up into a knot. It can be such a pain to get them straightened out again.

I just found a super cool video which changes all of that!

This video teaches you how you can take a plain old mint container and turn it into a really cool holder for your earphones. It is as simple as pulling off the old label, adding a keychain, and attaching a little fabric to the outside to decorate it. This solves my problem with the tangling and gives me a fun way to express my personality. And don't you think these would make awesome little gifts? I've just found the perfect DIY stocking stuffers for 2016. Anyone would love these!

For more brilliant repurposing ideas check out these posts 20 ways to repurpose soda cans, 25 diy sock toys.

Tutorial and idea by MakeitLoveit.

No comments:

Post a Comment