Friday, March 31, 2017

This 6-Year-Old Girl Drops a Serious Truth Bomb on Her Divorced Mom

featured
It's definitely true that children end up teaching adults so much more than could ever be expected, and if I had to give the perfect example of this, I would choose six-year-old Tiana's wise and insightful lecture to her mom regarding the state of the parents' divorce. Little Tiana interrupted an argument between the parents and then took her mother inside to impart her profound words of wisdom on her unsuspecting mother.


Instead of begging her mom and dad to get back together, or trying to get all the attention on herself, Tiana shows some seriously mature understanding of the situation, as she just asks that they be friends: "I just want everything to be settled down, nothing else. For everything to be as good as possible. Nothing else."  The little genius' mom, Cherish Sherry, admits that this was a real wake-up call for her and reduced her to tears, which is why she posted it, so let's hope that other people manage to get some help from this too!

I think these are words that we should all try to live by: "If I can be nice, I think all of us can be nice too."  kinda reminds me to this quote from Rocky IV “If I can change, and you can change, then everybody can change!”

Video by Angel on Earth Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment