Sunday, March 26, 2017

How to Make a Cheap, Cozy Cat Box with Two Simple Supplies!

How to Make a Cheap, Cozy Cat Box with Two Simple Supplies! {Video}
Like pretty much every person on the entire planet, cat gifs are something I love! But it isn't every day that you find a cat gif which is actually … useful. This gif teaches you how you can make a cozy box for your cats using nothing more than an old cardboard box and a T-shirt.

Cat Box

This is so cute I have already watched it probably a dozen times. It's also really easy to follow and replicate. I already did this for my cats. I think it's just genius how the neck of the T-shirt turns into a soft doorway for the cats to get in and out. What a great way to upcycle an old shirt into something new, cute and creative! For more creative kitten projects head over our 20 Purrfect DIY Projects for Cat Owners collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment