Sunday, March 26, 2017

Create a “Pillow Bed” By Stitching Old Pillowcases Together

Create a
I'm not sure what it is that draws my kids toward the floor, but they would much rather drop a bunch of pillows and cushions on the floor than use a couch or a chair. So I was totally stoked when I found this video for creating a "pillow bed." You just stitch a bunch of old pillowcases together and put the pillows back inside when you're done … and voila, you have a "bed" for the floor which is perfect for a child.

I also love this idea because it'd be so easy to make the bed larger when your child grows. Just add on another pillowcase! This looks like an easy project, and it's going to be a lot of fun! If you’re looking for more fun projects for rainy days you must check out our 100 ways to re-purpose fabric scraps post! 🙂

Video tutorial by Jacklyn Kaye Youtuber.

No comments:

Post a Comment