Thursday, March 23, 2017

Don’t Know What to Do With The Lids of Your Pots and Pans? Easy Organizing Solution

Don't Know What to Do With The Lids of Your Pots and Pans? Easy Organizing Solution
When I am cleaning up my dishes and putting away my pots and pans after a meal, I always have the same problem. I have nowhere useful to put the lids for the pots and pans. If I set them inside the pots and pans, I can't stack as many other pots and bowls inside them, which means that I end up wasting space. If I stash them somewhere else, I can't find them later.

I just found a genius kitchen hack which solves this problem for once and for all! Check out the video. As you will see, the solution could not be easier:

This has to be one of the simplest and smartest kitchen organizing hacks I've seen. Finally I will be able to get the lids of my pots and pans out of the way without misplacing them! This method conserves space and lets you stack as many other dishes inside your pots and pans as you want. Your lids won't roll away into the backs of your cabinets and will be easy to grab when you need them.

This isn't the only cool hanger hack I've discovered lately either. Check out this post for another great video which will show you all kinds of unusual things you can do with hangers. Who would have guessed that they could be so versatile? Amazing, right? I've already started using a bunch of these hacks around the house, and they are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment