Saturday, March 25, 2017

Refresh and Brighten Up Your Whites With This Amazing DIY Whitening Solution!

Refresh and Brighten Up Your Whites With This Amazing DIY Whitening Solution! {Video}

I always have struggled to wash my whites and keep them white. Over time they all turn yellow, and then they start to look old and just sort of dodgy all around. Nowhere is this problem worse than with pillows. I guess that makes sense; you sweat on them and they get all gross. Trying to turn them white again seems impossible, even with the most expensive whitening agents from the store.

But I just found this super cool video by Jillee over at One Good Thing:

To make this whitening solution at home, all you need is:

1 cup of laundry detergent
1 cup of powdered dishwasher detergent
1 cup of bleach
½ cup of borax
Super hot water

All this involves is some mixing and soaking and then a regular wash cycle. I've already tested it on one of my old pillows and I was amazed at the difference! Watch the video and be sure to check out Jillee's full post here. For more cleaning hacks visit this post 25 Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment