Thursday, March 9, 2017

12 Brilliant Tips to Organize Any Closet on A Budget!

12 Brilliant Tips to Organize Any Closet on A Budget! I was putting off organizing my closet because I thought I couldn't afford it … But then I learned these budget organizing tips!
For most of us, the closet is one of the messiest spots in the house. Seriously, my closet was so cramped for years that I began to wonder what was lurking in those mysterious and unfathomable depths. I was almost afraid to find out. It felt like I'd be going on a spelunking adventure!

What I told myself over and over was that I couldn't organize the closet because I'd have to go out and buy an expensive organizing system and I couldn't afford it. That was my excuse.

I ran out of excuses when I found this video sharing awesome closet organizing tips for people who live on a tight budget!

Some of the tips and tricks include:

How to buy the right types of hangers
Getting baskets and bins at thrift stores
How you can store your boots without them getting all crumpled

Watch the video to learn all of the tips. You'll get your closet organized in no time, and for very little money. It certainly worked for me. I still sigh with relief every time I open the doors and look inside and I can find everything! I even have some open space reclaimed—something I never thought would happen again. So go for it; there is nothing holding you back now! For more ideas check out our 40 Brilliant Closet and Drawer Organizing Projects.

Video by Doitonadime Youtuber.

No comments:

Post a Comment