Thursday, April 6, 2017

16 Match Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier… And A Lot More Fun!

16 Match Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier… And A Lot More Fun!
I just love finding out about unique and surprising uses for everyday household objects. The other day I was looking in my kitchen cabinet and it occurred to me that I have a lot of matches. I tend to buy them in groups of several boxes to save money (usually there is a discount for buying them in bulk). But how many things do I actually use them for? Aside from lighting my stove, not too many. There had to be something innovative I could do with them. I certainly have more than enough to experiment with after all.

That's when I found this awesome YouTube video for match hacks you can try:

This video teaches you 16 different life hacks using simple everyday matches. Some of them are genuinely useful, while others are simply fun and surprising. The one at 0:46 is definitely my favorite. That one definitely is firmly in the "simply fun" category. But it looks endlessly entertaining.

Some of the rubber band hacks and paper clip hacks I have discovered are really awesome, and have changed the way that I use both.

I can't wait to give some of these fantastic match hacks a try. Now I know what to do with all these boxes of matches sitting unused in my cabinet! I hope you have fun with them too. And be sure to check out the BenriHacks channel or subscribe to learn a lot of other cool life hacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment