Tuesday, May 2, 2017

This is an Unbelievably Beautiful Transformation for a Backyard Pool

Ever since we moved into a house with a big back yard, I've made it my personal mission to transform our yard in every way I can into an amazing place to relax and have fun.


Some of the projects I've tackled have been relatively easy, like this one to make tiki torches for mood lighting. But other projects have been insurmountable. I fell in love with this idea to make an all-natural swimming pool for example, but it just seems overwhelming given the specifics of our yard. P.S you can find 70 Summery Backyard DIY Projects to pick more awesome ideas for you.

Plus, I can't really afford a huge overhaul in the back yard. But I still really, really want a pool.

So we were thinking about buying one of those plastic ones—you know, the blue ones that look quite hideous. But I hated the thought of it disrupting my carefully cultivated back yard—just one hideous eyesore in the middle of all the beauty I've created.

But then I found a post on Facebook which inspired me! Check out what this guy managed to do with one of those ugly plastic pools.

How To Make An Above-Ground Pool Look Incredible

As you can see, it is your standard plastic pool, nothing great to look at.

How To Make An Above-Ground Pool Look Incredible

You can see the framework going up around it in this shot.

How To Make An Above-Ground Pool Look Incredible

And here is the finished pool! Check out those amazing stairs. I love the beautiful patterns formed by the wood as well. Take a look at some additional angles:

How To Make An Above-Ground Pool Look Incredible

How To Make An Above-Ground Pool Look Incredible

So there you have it. An outdoor above-ground plastic pool doesn't have to be hideous. It can in fact be incredibly beautiful! This is an inspiring project to save money while beautifying the back yard even more. I've finally gone ahead and bought a plastic above ground pool of my own … I can't wait to try this. The kids are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment