Tuesday, May 2, 2017

How to Make a Charmingly Rustic DIY Barn Door Nightstand {Free Plans}

There is something about the rustic decor trend which is all the rage right now which I just can't get enough of. Maybe it's the beautiful textures and muted colors which I love … or maybe it's the fact that rustic décor reminds me of a simpler time. Or it could just be that I'm a country gal.

How to Make a Charmingly Rustic DIY Barn Door Nightstand {Free Plans}
In any case, I've done a lot of my home over in this style using projects like these for farmhouse furniture and decor (while you're at it, you should also take a look at these super cool rustic log projects). But I haven't been able to do a whole lot with the bedroom yet.

So I was super excited when I found this video from Shanty2Chic on YouTube! In it, these talented ladies create a beautiful rustic nightstand with a sliding barn door. How awesome is that?

Video

You can read more about the steps they used to create the nightstand in their post here.

Most importantly, you can download the FREE PLANS to create a sliding barn door nightstand of your very own right here.

If you check out the original post on Shanty2Chic, you'll notice a really cool rustic light fixture right above the nightstand. That is something else you can learn how to make over on their site—I highly recommend checking that out along with the rest of their incredible projects.

Okay, I could sit here raving about the nightstand for ages … but then I wouldn't get any construction done! It's off to the shed to start working on my own barn door nightstand. I hope you build one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment